Out of Stock
12.5 oz Japanese dry selvage denim with paper & organic cotton base in the indigo bloodline collection.
Part of a three part limited edition global release of proprietary denim from Sweden's Nudie in an attempt to push the boundaries of sustainable dry denim production and textures. Each ships in special edition packaging for this collection and each box comes numbered.
- First the yarn are decorticated and washed once.
- Once the fibers are separated they are formed into bales and usually soaked and boiled in a solution of soap and right after into wash with water in order to produce an end result of softness and fineness. The yarn is by nature irregular and this is his beauty.
- Spinning is done as for other natural fibers by twisting into continuos thread and often the yarn is waxed in order to seal them and make it ready to be woven
- The organic warp in 100% cotton is dyed as usual in rope and woven on Old Looms, using the Bamboo weft yarn.
- Twisted and sanforized as any other denim
*All Lone Flag stock is sized at 32" inseam. Custom chainstitch hems are available free with purchase for any denim bought through the site or in store.
Model is 5'11 /165 lbs and wearing a size 31