“Sierra Trail” mixes rich notes of amber, sandalwood and a hint of tobacco for a warm and smooth scent. With touches of oak-moss and black tea, this complex scent brings warmth to any setting.
It conjures memories of road trips through the Sierras and camping fireside with friends.
- Hand poured in small batches in San Diego, California
- Leather wrapped reusable vessel
- High quality essential oils
- Natural soy wax
- Cotton wick
- - 2.5 oz
- 2.75” tall x 2” wide (votive candle)
- Approx. 15 hour burn time
Soy candles, which are made of natural vegetable oil, burn cleaner, slower, and are better for the environment than petroleum-based (paraffin) candles.
‡ Always burn your candle within sight, away from children and drafts, and never burn a candle near or on something that can catch fire. Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting.